The Florida Legislature
Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability
Child Support Enforcement State Case Registry, Report No. 99-10, September 1999
Full report in PDF format
- The State Case Registry is a small piece of Florida’s larger child support enforcement system. As directed by statute, this review examines the State Case Registry as an individual entity. Our upcoming justification review will address the entire child support enforcement system.
- Although the State Case Registry is operational, several issues remain to be resolved. Local child support depositories are not reporting all required information, and information received back from the Federal Case Registry cannot be processed.
- In addition to registering all child support cases administered by the Department of Revenue, Florida spent approximately $2.1 million to develop and implement the Non IV-D or private component of the State Case Registry.
- Florida may be eligible to receive up to $1.8 million in additional federal funding for the State Case Registry.
- The unique configuration and location of Florida’s State Case Registry appears to be efficient as it utilizes existing technology to satisfy federal requirements.
Which Government Program Summaries contain related information?
Department of Revenue
Child Support Enforcement
Copies of this report in print or
alternate accessible format may be obtained by telephone (850/488-0021), by FAX (850/487-9213), in person, or by mail (OPPAGA Report
Production, Claude Pepper Building, Room 312, 111 W. Madison St., Tallahassee,
e-mail address: email@example.com
Reports  |  Home