The Florida Legislature
Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability
Review of the Enterprise Florida, Inc. Capital Development Board's Cypress Equity Fund, Report No. 98-33, December 1998
Full report in PDF format
- The Cypress Equity Fund achieved its limited goal of initiating venture capital investments by state institutional investors and banks. However, due to the fund's design, it has not contributed to the achievement of its more important goal of improving Florida businesses' access to venture capital.
- Although the Cypress Equity Fund has not improved Florida businesses' access to venture capital, discontinuing the fund would not benefit the state.
Which Government Program Summaries contain related information?
Enterprise Florida, Inc.
What other OPPAGA-related materials are available?
- Report No. 01-62 Program Review: Concerns Over Enterprise Florida’s Performance, Services to Distressed Areas Point to a Need to Consider Several Alternatives for Its Future Role, published in December 2001.
- Report No. 98-44 Review of the International Trade and Economic Development Board of Enterprise Florida, Inc., published in January 1999.
- Report No. 98-32 Review of the Capital Development Board of Enterprise Florida, Inc., published in December 1998.
- Report No. 98-31 Review of Private Sector Matching Contributions to Enterprise Florida, Inc., published in December 1998.
- Report No. 98-30 Review of the Technology Development Board of Enterprise Florida, Inc., published in December 1998.
Copies of this report in print or
alternate accessible format may be obtained by telephone (850/488-0021), by FAX (850/487-9213), in person, or by mail (OPPAGA Report
Production, Claude Pepper Building, Room 312, 111 W. Madison St., Tallahassee,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports  |  Home