The Florida Legislature
Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability
Review of the Capital Development Board of Enterprise Florida, Inc., Report No. 98-32, December 1998
Full report in PDF format
- Although the Capital Development Board has reported achieving its standards, improvements in Florida businesses' access to financial markets are primarily due to factors other than board programs.
- The Legislature could discontinue the Capital Development Board without impairing Florida businesses' ability to develop venture capital and debt financing.
Which Government Program Summaries contain related information?
Enterprise Florida, Inc.
What other OPPAGA-related materials are available?
- Report No. 01-62 Program Review: Concerns Over Enterprise Florida’s Performance, Services to Distressed Areas Point to a Need to Consider Several Alternatives for Its Future Role, published in December 2001.
- Report No. 99-55 Progress Report: The Florida Export Finance Corporation Has Improved Its Performance Measurement System, published in June 2000.
- Report No. 97-59 The Review of the Florida Export Finance Corporation, published in March 1998.
- Report No. 96-19 Review of the State-Supported Small Business Loan Program, published in November 1996.
Copies of this report in print or
alternate accessible format may be obtained by telephone (850/488-0021), by FAX (850/487-9213), in person, or by mail (OPPAGA Report
Production, Claude Pepper Building, Room 312, 111 W. Madison St., Tallahassee,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports  |  Home