The Florida Legislature
Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability
Review of the Enterprise Florida Innovation Partnership , Report No. 95-07, October 1995
Full report in PDF
The Enterprise Florida Innovation Partnership was established in 1993 as a public-private partnership to foster the growth of small andmid-sized high technology manufacturers and increase the number of high technology jobs inFlorida. The review determined that the Partnership was beginning to assist Floridacompanies, but had not made much progress in achieving its intended outcomes, such asincreasing client company sales and creating additional jobs because the program had beenin operation for less than one year. OPPAGA recommended the Legislature continue thePartnership and continue to assess its performance.
Which Government Program Summaries contain related information?
Enterprise Florida Inc.
What other OPPAGA-related materials are available?
- Report No. 04-31 Progress Report: Enterprise Florida Addresses Recommendations, published in May 2004.
- Report No. 02-59 Special Review: Statutes Authorizing Technology Commercialization and Development Initiatives Should Be Re-Enacted, November 2002.
- Report No. 01-62 Concerns Over Enterprise Florida's Performance, Services to Distressed Areas Point to a Need to Consider Several Alternatives for Its Future Role, published in December 2001.
- Report No. 97-28 Follow-up Report on the Enterprise Florida Innovation Partnership and the Florida Technology Research Investment Fund, published in January 1998.
- Report No. 95-08 Review of the Florida Technology Research Investment Fund, published in October 1995.
Copies of this report in print or
alternate accessible format may be obtained by telephone (850/488-0021), by FAX (850/487-9213), in person, or by mail (OPPAGA Report
Production, Claude Pepper Building, Room 312, 111 W. Madison St., Tallahassee,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports  |  Home