The Florida Legislature
Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability
Performance Audit of the Selection of On-Line Retailers Administered by the Department of the Lottery , Report No. 12133, June 1993
- Review the Department's on-line selection procedures and evaluate district staff's implementation of these procedures;
- Determine whether the Department's selection procedures ensure that the Department meets its goal of maximizing sales revenues;
- Determine whether the Department's selection process meets the statutory objective of ensuring public convenience; and
- Determine whether the Department's security procedures enable it to meet its statutory objective of maintaining high standards of integrity and reputation.
Which Government Program Summaries contain related information?
Department of the Lottery
What other OPPAGA-related materials are available?
- Report No. 13-02 Lottery Revenue Has Increased Over the Past Year; Options Remain to Enhance Transfers,published in January 2013.
- Report No. 12-05 Recovery Expected in Lottery Revenue; Options Remain to Enhance Transfers,published in February 2012.
- Report No. 11-12 Lottery Profits Decline; Options Available to
Enhance Transfers to Education,published in March 2011.
- Report No. 10-17 Lottery Jackpots, Retailer Density, and
Advertising Drive Transfers to Education,published in January 2010.
- Report No. 10-16 Lottery Profits Flat; Increasing Retailer
Outlets Is Critical to Increasing Sales,published in January 2010.
- Report No. 09-14 Lottery Profits Are Slowing with Economic Downturn; Advertising Services and Retailer Commission Rates Need to Be Addressed, published in March 2009.
- Report No. 08-19 Lottery Profits Continue to Increase; Options Available to Enhance Transfers to Education, published in April 2008.
- Report No. 07-09 Lottery Scratch-Off Sales Increase; Options Available to Enhance Transfers to Education, published in February 2007.
- Report No. 06-04 Florida’s Lottery Responding to Revenue, Efficiency, and Minority Retailer Challenges, published in January 2006.
- Report No. 04-80 OPPAGA Report: Lottery Faces Challenges Meeting Future Revenue Demands, Continues Work to Improve Efficiency, published in December 2004.
- Report No. 04-01 Progress Report: Florida Lottery Makes Progress by Implementing Many Justification Review Recommendations, published in January 2004.
- Report No. 02-11 Justification Review: Sale of Lottery Products Program, Department of the Lottery, published in February 2002.
- Report No. 12134 Performance Audit of the Selection of Instant Ticket Retailers Program Administered by the Department of the Lottery, published on June 24, 1993.
- Report No. 11933 Performance Audit of the Personnel Program Administered by the Department of Lottery, published on August 12, 1992.
Copies of this report in print or
alternate accessible format may be obtained by telephone (850/488-0021), by FAX (850/487-9213), in person, or by mail (OPPAGA Report
Production, Claude Pepper Building, Room 312, 111 W. Madison St., Tallahassee,
e-mail address: email@example.com
Reports  |  Home