The Florida Legislature
Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability
Supplemental Report: Florida Nursing Education Programs 2010-2011, Report No. 12-07, May 2012
Full supplemental report in PDF formatReport No. 12-04, Florida’s Nursing Education Programs Continued to Expand in 2011
This is a supplement to report No. 12-04, Florida’s Nursing Education Programs Continued to Expand in 2011 with Significant Increases in Student Enrollment and Graduates, which provides program-specific data for all nursing education programs in Florida for the 2008-09 through 2010-11 academic years. The data includes each program’s capacity, student enrollment, number of graduates, and program retention rates.
Which Government Program Summaries contain related information?
Medical Quality Assurance
Department of Health
What other OPPAGA-related materials are available?
- Report No. 12-04 Florida’s Nursing Education Programs Continued to Expand in 2011 with Significant Increases in Student Enrollment and Graduates,published in January 2012.
- Report No. 11-18 Supplemental Report: Florida Nursing Education Programs 2009-10,published in May 2011.
- Report No. 11-06 Board of Nursing Addressed Statutory Changes; Nursing Program Capacity Expanded in 2009-10,published in January 2011.
- Report No. 10-14 Since Implementing Statutory Changes, the State Board of Nursing Has Approved More Nursing Programs; the Legislature Should Address Implementation Issues,published in January 2010.
- Report No. 07-45 Increased Funding and Program Delivery Changes Aim to Increase Florida’s Teachers and Nurses,published in December 2007.
- Report No. 07-04 Florida Nurse Practice Act and Board of Nursing Rules Create No Unreasonable Barriers to Producing New Nurses,published in Janurary 2007.
- Report No. 06-02 Nurse Licensure Compact Would Produce Some Benefits But Not Resolve the Nurse Shortage,published in January 2006.
- Report No. 05-09 Florida Can Use Several Strategies to Encourage Students to Enroll in Areas of Critical Need,published in February 2005.
Copies of this report in print or
alternate accessible format may be obtained by telephone (850/488-0021), by FAX (850/487-9213), in person, or by mail (OPPAGA Report
Production, Claude Pepper Building, Room 312, 111 W. Madison St., Tallahassee,
e-mail address: email@example.com
Reports  |  Home