The Florida Legislature
Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability
Supplemental Report: Florida Nursing Education Programs 2009-10, Report No. 11-18, May 2011
Full supplemental report in PDF formatFull report no.11-06 in PDF format
This is a supplement to report No. 11-06, Board of Nursing Addressed Statutory Changes; Nursing Program Capacity Expanded in 2009-10, which provides program-specific data for all nursing education programs in Florida for the 2008-09 and 2009-10 academic years. The data includes each program’s capacity, student enrollment, number of graduates, program retention, and 2009 and 2010 examination passage rates for the National Council of State Boards of Nursing Licensure Examination (NCLEX).
Which Government Program Summaries contain related information?
Medical Quality Assurance
Department of Health
What other OPPAGA-related materials are available?
- Report No. 13-09 Supplemental Report: Florida Nursing Education Programs
2012-13,published in June 2013.
- Report No. 13-03 Florida’s Nursing Education Programs Continued to Expand in 2012 with Increases in Program Capacity, Student Enrollment, and Graduates,published in January 2013.
- Report No. 12-07 Supplemental Report: Florida Nursing Education Programs 2010-2011,published in May 2012.
- Report No. 12-04 Florida’s Nursing Education Programs Continued to Expand in 2011 with Significant Increases in Student Enrollment and Graduates,published in January 2012.
- Report No. 11-06 Board of Nursing Addressed Statutory Changes; Nursing Program Capacity Expanded in 2009-10,published in January 2011.
- Report No. 10-14 Since Implementing Statutory Changes, the State Board of Nursing Has Approved More Nursing Programs; the Legislature Should Address Implementation Issues,published in January 2010.
- Report No. 07-45 Increased Funding and Program Delivery Changes Aim to Increase Florida’s Teachers and Nurses,published in December 2007.
- Report No. 07-04 Florida Nurse Practice Act and Board of Nursing Rules Create No Unreasonable Barriers to Producing New Nurses,published in Janurary 2007.
- Report No. 06-02 Nurse Licensure Compact Would Produce Some Benefits But Not Resolve the Nurse Shortage,published in January 2006.
- Report No. 05-09 Florida Can Use Several Strategies to Encourage Students to Enroll in Areas of Critical Need,published in February 2005.
Copies of this report in print or
alternate accessible format may be obtained by telephone (850/488-0021), by FAX (850/487-9213), in person, or by mail (OPPAGA Report
Production, Claude Pepper Building, Room 312, 111 W. Madison St., Tallahassee,
e-mail address: email@example.com
Reports  |  Home